William Charles Construction
We are building the connection between people and places, working on some of the most innovative and interesting rail, heavy highway and civil projects in the country. We recently completed the $32 million Ports Authority project and have no plans of slowing down. We have projects all over the US that require the most professional, innovative and collaborative Project Managers. That’s why we need you.
Our Project Managers are crucial to the success of our projects.
- Complete all project start-up functions including a review of the bid, setting of the schedule, review of the project specifications and all other pre-construction work
- Work with Estimator and Project Accountant to prepare and monitor cost estimates, budgets, and accounts payable and receivable schedules
- Work with Legal to interpret and explain contracts and technical information to other professionals
- Monitor and report work progress and budget matters to leadership, subcontractors, and clients
- Select subcontractors and schedule/coordinate their activities
- Oversee the implementation of a safety program on all job sites, under the direction of the Site Safety Director
- And Much More!
Why are we a different kind of construction company?
- Paid home time every other weekend
- Big projects, small team atmosphere
- Room for personal and professional growth
- Excellent benefit package
- Exciting projects
William Charles Ltd. is committed to offering equal employment opportunities to women, minorities, veterans, people with disabilities and any other protected status. We are proud of our commitment to Equal Opportunity Employment and have a program in place for an effective Affirmative Action Plan.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org