William Charles Construction
We are building the connection between people and places, working on some of the most innovative and interesting rail, heavy highway and civil projects in the country. Our employees are at the forefront of our achievements, enabling us to seek out innovative, exciting and challenging opportunities to continue growing — and it all starts with you!
As an Estimator, you will complete due diligence necessary to estimate the cost of work to be performed and oversee the client bid submitter process for projects all over the US. This includes:
- Communicating with owners, subcontractors, and vendors
- Reviewing and understanding contract specifications & drawings
- Identifying, defining and quantifying potential project risks
- Performing quantity take-offs and scope review for estimate preparation
- Developing pricing based on historical production data
- Evaluating and comparing subcontractor / supplier quotes
- Conducting site visits and performing research & exploration prior to bid
We strive to provide an atmosphere that fosters innovation, integrity and professional development, while helping to support a healthy work-life balance.
- Headquartered in Rockford, IL with minimal travel
- Big projects, small team atmosphere
- Room for personal and professional growth
- Excellent benefit package
- Exciting projects
William Charles Ltd. is committed to offering equal employment opportunities to women, minorities, veterans, people with disabilities and any other protected status. We are proud of our commitment to Equal Opportunity Employment and have a program in place for an effective Affirmative Action Plan.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org